A global technology, business, and creative services firm that is dedicated to top-tier client satisfaction.
What We Do
We understand that as companies progress they often come across challenges that are time-consuming and require technology that your business is unfamiliar with. To keep up with the changing times, you’ll need to take on new projects, but you don’t want to take your employees away from their actual jobs and day-to-day operations.
Affirma’s technological services can help you. Our teams specialize in helping organizations of all sizes solve their most challenging business pain points.
How We Will Help Organizations
We provide a different perspective, bringing in fresh ideas to solve your pain points. Our specialists have worked on thousands of projects and within hundreds of different markets, so you can be confident that they can jump on any project and execute it accordingly.
Our Values & Promise
After 17 years and thousands of engagements later, we’re proud to say we have achieved our mission of client satisfaction for enterprises of all sizes. Affirma provides client satisfaction in each of our practices, and we have built a talented team passionate about our client’s success.
“Everything is customer and employee centric at our company. To truly add value and service customers, the interplay of customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction is pivotal. We have great customers and great people collaborating together to do great things,” says Executive of Creative, Ryan Hoffman.
AWARDS & PARTNERS
Top Developer of 2017, 2018, 2019
Affirma has been recognized as an innovative market leader in development by Clutch, an independent research company who dentifies leading software service companies. Clutch recognizes industry leaders through a combination of traditional B2B research methodology and extensive consumer reviews. Affirma’s Clutch consulting profile can be found at: https://clutch.co/profile/affirma-consulting.
Washington Best Places to Work – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018
This award, voted on by employees, recognizes employers who provide an exceptional working environment for its team members. Affirma has been selected the past three years in a row as a finalist for one of the best places to work in Washington.
Ragan’s Intranet Awards 2018 – Best Overall Intranet, Honorable Mention, Ragan, 2018
Affirma received an Honorable Mention for our intranet design and development for our client Avista from Ragan Communications. Ragan’s intranet awards recognizes intranets that have transformed organization’s culture, are home to great content, useful features, and impressive design.
CIO Review 20 Most Promising SharePoint Solution Providers
Affirma has been recognized as one of the most promising SharePoint Solution Providers in the industry by CIO Review magazine. Affirma was profiled in the special 2015 SharePoint edition of CIO Review that can be found here.
– 20 Most Promising SharePoint Solution Providers, CIO Review, 2015
– Washington’s Best Workplaces – (Medium), Puget Sound Business Journal, 2014
– Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, Inc. Magazine, 2014
– Top 50 Eastside Fastest Growing Private Companies, Puget Sound Business Journal, 2014
– Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, Inc., 2014
– Top 50 Eastside Fastest Growing Private Companies, Puget Sound Business Journal, 2013
– Best Places to Work in Washington, Puget Sound Business Journal, 2013
– Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, Inc., 2013
– Top 100 Best Workplace in Washington, Puget Sound Business Journal, 2012
– Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, Inc., 2012
– Top 50 Eastside Fastest Growing Private Companies, Puget Sound Business Journal, 2011
– Washington’s 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies, Puget Sound Business Journal, 2011